Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Beginnings

I am excited today. Not because of some great sermon or some mighty man (or woman) of God laying on of hands but because I started a class in church. It is called Discipleship. And it is blessing me. Basically, you commit to an hour of prayer, bible reading, journaling, and devotion. I am just on my second day but a feel a peace like I have not felt in a long time.

I plan to write more about my journey of retuning to my first love in the days ahead. I am excited about life changes coming my way in 2008 - a year of new beginnings!

2 comments:

  1. yea, uhm, so how is this class going?

    I am going to start calling you George Castanza. (PS I have no room to talk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep the story of my life but I am doing daily devotions just not this class. Guess I should take the post down but this shows my kryptonite.

    ReplyDelete