Friday, February 1, 2008

How Long Will You Simple Ones Love Your Simple Ways

Well I am sticking to my one hour commitment. Bad thing is I do them at the end of the day. So my cousin calls out of the blue and says he will be here for a lock-in. So I am doing my devotions right after this post. Today was a good day and I enjoyed the devotion last night. I love the Discipleship Creed that someone wrote. Making new habits. Hoping to find something profound. Looking at my journal I would have to sum it up like so:

  • Day 1 - 31 January 2008. A verse screamed out at me. Proverbs 1:22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?" OUCH. That screamed volumes to me. My answer is "NO MORE!"

  • Day 2 - Okay this could get long so I will keep it short. I realized that I need to clean up my mouth. Actually my heart. I don't like what comes out of my mouth so I need to clean up the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment