Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maybe she is part lab....

Today the dog, Sparky (aka Cujo) really made me laugh! I decided to plant some vines the neighbor gave me. By plant I mean jab and end in the dirt and water them. When I started the sprinkler the dog went absolutely mad. She started attacking the water. This went on for ever. Every now and then she would take a hack break - see my tweets for details. After I was through watering she would tentatively walk up to the sprinkler and I would turn it on. We went back and forth until I got bored - she was enthralled. Well then she starts barking at the thing like she's trying to get it to play. She is a blast but I know tonight the retching will start again so I am heading to bed early! I'm giving her antibiotics and pediatric cough suppressants. If that does not work I have a silver bullet.

2 comments:

  1. put her on craig's list....

    hey, you want a lab?????????


    4-real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy is a saint, and you need to update your blog, I keep reading the same one!!
    and I am learning our girls good enough to run for V.P !

    ReplyDelete